When I posted the first pictures of Becca's blessing, I wasn't on my home computer, so I think it limited the size of the picture. Here is a larger version.
SO sweet. I love the crocheted dress with rose trim. It is classic. I'm so impressed that you and your mom made it too! She is getting more and more cute as she gets a little older!
Jill!! I found your blog-what a doll your baby is! Oh my goodness, don't little girls just melt your heart? It's so funny that you, Jess and I all had girls first. I miss you lots and hope to keep in touch. Blogs are a great way to do that! Love you lots (by the way I want to come visit you sometime...)
6 comments:
SO sweet. I love the crocheted dress with rose trim. It is classic. I'm so impressed that you and your mom made it too! She is getting more and more cute as she gets a little older!
Congrats, you two!! She's so beautiful!!
dnbo.blogspot.com
That's our blog if you wanna look us up!!
oh my goodness....that outfit is TOO sweet....from the shoes to the headband. thanks for the bigger picture
She's beautiful Jillian. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Jill!! I found your blog-what a doll your baby is! Oh my goodness, don't little girls just melt your heart? It's so funny that you, Jess and I all had girls first. I miss you lots and hope to keep in touch. Blogs are a great way to do that! Love you lots (by the way I want to come visit you sometime...)
Its been over a month, Jill. i need more becca pictures!
Post a Comment