I initially wrote this a week and a half ago, but forgot to post it, so here it is.
February 8, 2009:
I always knew that if I had a girl I would love the frilly dresses and doing her hair. I've had the frilly dresses for a few months, but I never got into doing Becca's hair, mainly because it involved having her wear headbands, which I had her do a few times, until I figured out they left dents in her head. Deciding that the headbands were too small, I stopped having her wear them. Her hair is getting longer now, and thicker, so last night I attempted a clip bow and I was successful, so I tried it again today. I had Kyle hold Becca while I put the bow in her hair. I had apparently not explained what I was going to do very well, because Kyle thought that I was brushing Becca's hair to the side to just leave it. After I put the bow in, he had the "Ah ha" moment and agreed that she looked so cute we just had to take a picture (or 15). Fortunately, we had enough time before church to take the pictures and still arrive on time.
I always knew that if I had a girl I would love the frilly dresses and doing her hair. I've had the frilly dresses for a few months, but I never got into doing Becca's hair, mainly because it involved having her wear headbands, which I had her do a few times, until I figured out they left dents in her head. Deciding that the headbands were too small, I stopped having her wear them. Her hair is getting longer now, and thicker, so last night I attempted a clip bow and I was successful, so I tried it again today. I had Kyle hold Becca while I put the bow in her hair. I had apparently not explained what I was going to do very well, because Kyle thought that I was brushing Becca's hair to the side to just leave it. After I put the bow in, he had the "Ah ha" moment and agreed that she looked so cute we just had to take a picture (or 15). Fortunately, we had enough time before church to take the pictures and still arrive on time.


1 comment:
What a cutie! Have you tried the nylon headbands? You make them out of women's knee high nylons and they're so soft on their heads. I never liked the lacey ones because they do make dents! Aren't girls just so much fun? I love dressing Emily up and doing her hair too.
Post a Comment