I have added a list of goals to our blog. I've been trying to figure out how to stay motivated enough to accomplish any, and my hope is that by having them where others can see (and where I can't misplace them), I'll make progress. I'll be adding to them as I remember more.
Kyle and I are continuing to do well. Kyle has been busily working to prep the yard for sod, which we hope to put in during the next few weeks, hopefully before Labor Day (it would be great if it was before my labor day, but I'll settle for the one in September as well). Our neighbor is a landscaper and he can get a pretty good deal on sod, so we'll probably be ordering through him. Kyle has been planning the yard's layout for weeks. He is so precise in his measurements on his graph paper, that I am truly amazed. I don't think I would have taken the time to be so precise, but that is Kyle. He's got plans for the sprinklers, a deck, trees along the side, and a few other improvements to make our back yard a nicer/cooler place to be. I am going to try to post pictures so that we have a record of the before/during/after. Stay tuned!


2 comments:
That must have been what Kyle was drawing for Greg throughout Sacrament Meeting on Sunday! You both sound excited to get it in and be done with the dirt. Let us know when it happens and we will come help. It is so much easier with more people especially where you will have a new baby before too much longer.
You are so funny with posting your goals. I suggest you wait until post-baby to change the oil on both cars. That might be a little hard on your back. Ditto with mowing the lawn. I guess that will have to wait anyway until there is a lawn right? Doing the yard is so exciting. I can't wait to see your cute house when we come for the blessing! Hope you're hangin in there, not long now! Love you!
Post a Comment